The Twin Valley Bank
 

About us

An Institution Dedicated to Service

MISSION STATEMENT

Our mission is to remain an independent, locally owned community bank providing a source of secure, competitive financial services to our community, a stimulating, ethical work environment to our staff, and an above average return to our investors.

Since 1888 Twin Valley Bank has been dedicated to customer service.

Focusing on the needs of rural community residents, Twin Valley Bank’s first Board of Directors set the standards for the future.

In the early 1920’s the bank expanded with a new vault, board room, and exterior clock. The clock is now one of the focal points of the Village and can be viewed by all those coming or going through town.

In 1963 a branch was opened in Gratis, Ohio. In 1971 the branch was relocated to a new facility at 14 West Franklin St.

In the early 1970’s a drive-up facility was added to the main office in West Alexandria. The bank also added an internal data processing department.

During 1996 and 1997 the bank was renovated inside and out. The corner clock was restored, and an ATM was installed at 309 West Main St. to provide 24 hour banking.

For over 125 years Twin Valley Bank has constantly watched for opportunities to be of service.

Back to the top